WIN a fabulous 4-night break in the Cotswolds, England
We have teamed up with Sycamore Cottage to offer you the chance to WIN a 4-night break in this delightful cottage in the centre of Stow-on-the-Wold, in the Cotswolds.
To enter the competition, just sign up to our mailing list. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 4 September 2017.
The Cotswolds is a beautiful corner of England popular with visitors from the UK as well as overseas. Best known for its rolling hillsides and ‘typical’ English villages, the Cotswolds is a great place for a romantic getaway or break with the family.
The 4-night stay includes accommodation for up to 4 guests, tea tray on arrival, full set of white towels each, free wifi and a complimentary bottle of wine.
Find out more about the beautiful Sycamore Cottage here.
The offer is available from 1st October 2017 to 28th February 2018, excluding Christmas and New Year, and subject to availability.
The 4-night stay must run from Saturday-Wednesday (Wednesday being the departure day), or Tuesday-Saturday (Saturday being the departure day).
Terms & Conditions
Competition period: 10 July 2017 – closing date midnight 3 September 2017
- The ‘WIN a 4-night break in the Cotswolds, England’ competition (the ‘competition’) is open to residents of all countries aged 18 and over and there may be only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Entries received outside of the stated competition period will not be considered and no responsibility is taken for entries that are not received or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No trade, consumer groups or third party applications acceptable.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 4 September 2017 (‘closing date’) and will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted.
- The prize is a 4-night stay at Sycamore Cottage, Stow-on-the-Wold, for up to 4 people. The prize includes accommodation for up to 4 people. The cottage is self-catered. The prize includes tea tray on arrival, full set of white towels each, free wifi and a complimentary bottle of wine. No meals are included in the prize.
- The prize must be taken between the 1st October 2017 to the 28th February 2018, subject to availability. Black-out dates (when the stay / holiday cannot be taken) include Christmas and New Year. Winners must give 30 days’ notice of desired dates for the stay.
- The 4-night stay must run from a Saturday-Wednesday (Wednesday being the departure day), or a Tuesday-Saturday (Saturday being the departure day).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, may be used by the registered prize winner only, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or substitute the prize for another of a similar value.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The winner is responsible for all travel expenses and arrangements, such as but not limited to meals and spending money.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, travel insurance – if travelling from overseas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to have the necessary travel documentation will result in the prize winner forfeiting their prize. If the winner and/or their companion is refused passage and or entry/exit to or from England, any additional costs incurred will be the winner and/or their companion’s sole responsibility.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the prize winner as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil the competition where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control.
- The competition organiser and promoter is Ariel Stephenson and Zabrina Shield.