COMPETITION HAS ENDED
WIN one night’s stay at ACE Hotel London
WIN a legendary one night’s stay at ACE Hotel London Shoreditch – London’s ‘most creative, engaged district.’
We have teamed up with ACE Hotel London to offer you the chance to WIN a night’s stay in the coolest of London’s districts, Shoreditch. As ACE itself describes it, ‘Shoreditch is home to the Brick Lane Market, landmark creatives and renegade artists from around the world.’
To enter the competition, just sign up to our newsletter this month (1 June 2017 – 30 June 2017 inclusive). The winner will be chosen at random on 3 July 2017.
The one night’s stay includes accommodation for up to 2 guests, based on one room and double occupancy, and a complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival.
The offer is available from 1st September 2017 to 31st August 2018, excluding Christmas, New Year and Easter, and subject to availability.
To enter the competition, just sign up to our newsletter.
Good luck! And remember #liveslow !
Terms & Conditions
Competition period: 1 June 2017 – closing date midnight 30 June 2017
- The ‘WIN a legendary one night’s stay at ACE Hotel London Shoreditch – London’s ‘most creative, engaged district’’ competition (the ‘competition’) is open to residents of all countries aged 18 and over and there may be only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Entries received outside of the stated competition period will not be considered and no responsibility is taken for entries that are not received or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No trade, consumer groups or third party applications acceptable.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 3 July 2017 (‘draw date’) and will be notified within 7 days of the draw date. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted.
- The prize is a one-night stay at ACE Hotel London Shoreditch, for up to 2 people. The prize includes a complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival. No meals or ‘extras’ consumed or used during your stay are included in the prize.
- The prize must be taken between the 1st September 2017 to the 31st August 2018, subject to availability. Black-out dates (when the stay / holiday cannot be taken) include Christmas, New Year and Easter. Winners must give 30 days’ notice of desired dates for the stay.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, may be used by the registered prize winner only, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or substitute the prize for another of a similar value.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The winner is responsible for all travel expenses and arrangements, such as but not limited to meals and spending money.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, travel insurance – if travelling from overseas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to have the necessary travel documentation will result in the prize winner forfeiting their prize. If the winner and/or their companion is refused passage and or entry/exit to or from England, any additional costs incurred will be the winner and/or their companion’s sole responsibility.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the prize winner as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil the competition where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control.
- The competition organiser and promoter is Ariel Stephenson and Zabrina Shield